Trustworthy & Reliable Plumber Escondido
Plumber Near Me
Are you looking for the top plumber in Escondido? Look no further! Resurrection Plumbing is a leading plumbing service, repair, and installation company serving residents of Escondido. Our team of licensed, insured, and bonded plumbers provide fast, professional, and honest plumbing repairs 24 hours per day; 7 days per week. Our plumbing services are guaranteed in writing against defects in materials and workmanship. Each plumbing service we offer, from water line replacement, to garbage disposal repair includes a 100% money back guarantee – a customer care policy that is unmatched in the industry.
24 Hours a day/7 Days a Week
What Sets us apart
Safety is Our
Areas we repair
Gas Leak Detection & Repair
Sewer Line Service
Water Line Service
Faucets and Sinks
Water Softeners & Water Filtration
Tankless Water Heaters
Why We Are The #1 Trusted Plumber in Escondido!
Our plumber Escondido service is committed to service that is thorough, timely and honest. We only recommend services you need and always charge a fair price.
24 Hour Emergency Services Available
Uniformed, Licensed, Bonded, & Insured Technicians
When you’ve found damage to a plumbing fixture, discovered a leak, or can smell natural gas leaking, contacting a professional plumber Escondido to complete emergency repairs is incredibly important. However, routine plumbing service such as maintenance is also a critical step for helping to improve the life expectancy of plumbing fixtures. Resurrection Plumbing offers multiple plumbing repair services in Escondido including:
- Drain Repairs in Escondido: Discovered a clogged drain, or other problem with your drainage system? Resurrection Plumbing offers a professional and affordable repair solution.
- Pipe Repairs in Escondido: Have a gas pipe, water pipe, or sewage pipe issue? Resurrection Plumbing has the experience to repair them quickly, with a focus on quality.
- Water Line Repairs in Escondido: Have you discovered excessive build-up of calcium or rust in your water line? Resurrection Plumbing offers a professional plumbing repair.
- Toilet Repairs in Escondido: Have a toilet clog or damage to inner toilet components? Resurrection Plumbing has 24/7 availability and the experience to get the job done right.
- Faucet and Sink Repairs in Escondido: Are you experiencing trouble with you kitchen or bathroom faucets? Resurrection Plumbing can help to repair the damage 24/7.
- Garbage Disposal Repairs in Escondido: Is your garbage disposal damaged? Resurrection Plumbing is experienced in diagnosing and repairing any garbage disposal issue you may have.
- Tankless Water Heater Repairs in Escondido: Have issues with your home or business tankless water heater? Resurrection Plumbing is an expert at repairing these complex systems.
Seth and Ernie are a great team. They came out same day to assist in cleaning out our main drain. They used their line locator to help me discover the path for my drains, showed me where everything was and most importantly used their skills to clear out our pipe and get our sewage flowing again! Will use again for sure.
These guys are awesome and professional. I had another company come out and couldn't even diagnose the problem (back up issue) I was having properly. The first company came out and ran a snake on three different occasions and still didn't fix the issue. I found Resurrection Plumbing and the owner Coy personally came out and got straight to business. He put a HD camera down my clean out and found the issue a broken wedged cap. He got to work found out wHere it www and fixed thee issue in less than an hour. These guys are very knowledgeable and pleasant. They back there work and go straight to the issue instead of racking up the bill and incurring a bunch of non sense fees like other shady plumbers.
Local Businessmen Brought Supplies to Hurricane Dorian Victims
Resurrection Plumbing provided Humanitarian Assistance on the ground in the Bahamas to the victims of Hurricane Dorian on behalf of smartAID. Resurrection Plumbing Founder, Coy Ream, flew to the Bahamas to help in the aftermath of the worst hurricane to hit the islands in recent history. He delivered aid and provided technical support in the hardest hit region of Abaco.
Food & Drink in Escondido
One of the newest, and most popular restaurants in Escondido, The Wooden Spoon was founded in 2014 by chef Jesse Paul and founder Catherine Paul. The Wooden Spoon is one of the few restaurants in Escondido offering an extensive menu feature organic and GMO-free food dishes.
An Escondido staple, J & M’s Family Restaurant serves up some of the best home style cooking in San Diego County. Specialties include their delicious enchiladas and locally sourced eggs & ham. They also offer a variety of salads and sugar free alternatives for the more healthy eaters.
Bars & Pubs:
O’Sullivan’s is a classic Irish pub located in the heart of Escondido. Offering pints of Guinness and popular bar food menu items including thick cut onion rings, buffalo wings, nachos, and potato skins. Make sure you try their Scotch Eggs and Corned Beef Quesadilla.
If you are not in the mood for an Irish Pub, make sure you check out Churchill’s Pub & Grille, a traditional English pub located in Escondido. A pub is only as good as its atmosphere and Churchill’s atmosphere is what make it stand out from all the other bars in Escondido. Try the Fish and Chips, Bangers & Mash, and the local favorite Chicken Tikka Masala.